Archevore Diet Recipe
I am always curious about healthy eating and have been learning about the Paleo diet, the Archevore diet and the Perfect Health diet lately. For the month of February, I am exploring the Archevore diet and recipes that are Archevore-friendly.
Here is an Archevore-friendly Coconut Curry beef recipe. Enjoy!
Archevore-friendly Coconut Curry Beef Recipe
- 1 lb grass-fed flank steak, cut across grain to 1/8 inch thick
- 2 tsps Penzey’s Hot Curry
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 can coconut milk
- Dry toast spice for 30 seconds over medium high heat, then add coconut milk.
- Once coconut milk is boiling, add in flank steak.
- After 10 minutes, add butternut squash.
- Simmer for another 8-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.