I love pancakes for breakfast! To try out the new gluten free All Purpose Flour Blend that I received from XO Baking Company, I made some pancakes this morning.
XO Baking Company’s Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend is made with cassava flour, potato starch, coconut flour and xanthan gum. I look forward to baking more delicious gluten free cookies and cakes with this product.
The gluten free pancakes turned out great and tasted just like the regular version. We enjoyed both the thin-style and fluffy-style pancakes.
Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mix flour, milk, egg and salt until batter is smooth.
- Heat butter in pan over medium high heat.
- Pour batter onto pan and brown on both sides.
- Serve with some fresh berries or jam.