Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Ball Recipe
I decide to make some gluten-free oatmeal chocolate balls for Christmas. I used the Raw Chocolate Paste from Navitas Naturals, who describes cacao paste as chocolate gold in recipes. Yum!
Gluten-free Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- 1 oz Navitas Raw Chocolate Paste
- 2 oz butter
- 2 cups gluten free oatmeal
- 2 oz brown rice syrup
- 1 1/2 oz coconut flakes
- 1/3 oz flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Melt chocolate paste and butter
- Mix in all ingredients.
- Shape dough into 15 1-inch balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or when the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.