Easy Gluten-free Coconut Cookies Recipe
This is the coconut version of my Gluten Free Cookie Recipe. This recipe is quick and easy, and yields a dozen super delicious cookies.
Gluten-free Coconut Cookie Recipe
- 140 grams raw almond meal (I use Trader Joe’s brand)
- 50 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 35 grams coconut flakes
- 45 grams brown rice syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients by hand.
- Spoon out 1 inch balls onto cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or when the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.